Translate

lördag 28 maj 2016

I'm here, but it is messy!

Thank you for all your nice comments on my last update!
Im working on the Ladys boudoir but the workprogress is slow and there is a reason.., summer!
Summer has come and so has gardening, work and some vacation abroad in front of us!
Unfortunatly there is less time for miniatures. My workspace is left messy, but I know my own mess and I can start just as were I left it the last time, whenever I want to. Be patient my dear friends, I will be back but until then, I wish you a happy summer! ❤️






Hugs Josefin





3 kommentarer:

  1. Hello Josefin, we shall wait patiently for you to resume your miniatures....in the meantime, enjoy your garden and your summer holidays!! :)
    All the best
    Vivian

    SvaraRadera
  2. Feliz verano y te esperamos a tu vuelta con las pilas cargadas, seguro que retomando el trabajo donde lo dejaste:-)

    SvaraRadera
  3. Hallo Josefin,
    sieht doch gut aus der kreative Arbeitsplatz. Ich wünsche eine schöne Sommer- und Ferienzeit.
    Liebe Grüße Veilchen

    SvaraRadera