Translate

tisdag 30 maj 2017

Some more pictures...

Hello there!
I hope you all are well and have had some time out in the sun.
I havent build anything lately but I promised you some details and some shopping and this is my latest addition to Hillside House.

A new fireback from Romney Miniatures in the musicroom is now in its place



I have trimmed the candles so they look more realistic




I bought a flower arrangement from Ateljé Lilla Hjärtat





I also bought some books from Ateljé Lilla Hjärtat and put some of them in The Ladys bedroom


I bought the painting from Miniatyrbutiken



I bought a basket and some fresh flowers also from Miniatyrbutiken




And...
At last...
I bought a Phoenix metal kit from Jennifers of Walsall to make a fireplace for my Masters bedroom




 Thanks for stopping by and take care!❤️











3 kommentarer:

  1. Muy bonitas compras!! Todo queda perfecto en el lugar adecuado de tu casa!!
    Besos.

    SvaraRadera
  2. Unos arreglo floral precioso y el resto de las compras también estupendas, buen día:-)

    SvaraRadera
  3. Yours is Quality Craftsmanship! Each new addition to your rooms adds another lovely layer to the general atmosphere of elegance, contentment and well-being! :D

    elizabeth

    SvaraRadera